Thursday, May 20, 2010

american dream

Every American has heard of the American Dream, but most people have their own interpretation of that dream.
Some people thing the dream is making the most money, having the biggest houses, and having the coolest cars. these people spend their whole life chasing this dream. ohter people like a homeless person might interpert it as being abel to get and hold a job, money and having a place to live.
I also have an interpretation this dream. i think the american dream is to do the best you can to better your life. we should appreciate the latd out brothers have fought and died for and take care of it by keeping it clean.
in the end, i think america is a fantastic place, because we have the chance and right to pursue success, equality, and our dreams.
what do you think the american dream is, or what it means to you?

1 comment:

  1. I found it interesting how you highlighted that the "American Dream" is different according to different people. That's so true. Everyone has different ideas about the American Dream and it vauries among the situations they are in. I agree that America is a fantastic place, and we have a unique country that has freedoms, opinions, and the oppurtunity to pursue a dream. I'm thankful God has blessed us with a place like this. How did you decide what you thought the American Dream is?

    ReplyDelete