That was a great trip, you guys caught all the fish, you didn't leave any fish for me and Leighton. I heard that the fish were good, good job on all the fish you caught. I saw that you took the eye out of a fish again, that was kinda funny. Did you hear about what happened to the fish that my dad touched to the two electrodes on the battery of the boat?
Why aren't u ever smiling, in any pictures, never smiling. Why?
ReplyDeleteI am not smiling because I hate my smile I look weird when I do.
ReplyDeleteThat was a great trip, you guys caught all the fish, you didn't leave any fish for me and Leighton. I heard that the fish were good, good job on all the fish you caught. I saw that you took the eye out of a fish again, that was kinda funny. Did you hear about what happened to the fish that my dad touched to the two electrodes on the battery of the boat?
ReplyDeletelol yes i did. it sounded pritty funny.
ReplyDelete